It's time for a new challenge at The Challenge!
We have an inspiration photo challenge for you today! We can't wait to see what you create!
A few rules to keep things fun and fair!
1. Use the challenge to create a card.
2. Please add the challenge graphic to your blog post (copy and paste).
3. Have fun and comment on the submissions of others.
4. Anything that is offensive to myself or to my viewers will be removed.
5. Please only link to 3 other challenges plus our challenge for a total of 4 challenges.
6. Have fun!
6. Have fun!
My top layer is cut using the Wonky Borders from Avery Elle. The rainbow of paint stripes was created using WPlus 9 Ink Splats. I used my Misti and lots of different colors of Distress inks to create the stripes. Then, I rubbed different shades of reds, pinks and oranges on a strip of white and used the die "Create" from Simon Says Stamp. I cut it four times in black to add dimension behind the top layer. The sentiment "A Little Bit of Sunshine" from Simon Says Stamp was stamped in Momento black ink. Wink of Stella was added to the "create" die cut to add lots of shine.
Thank you very much for stopping by my blog today! I love to hear from you, so please leave a comment!
Be sure to stop by The Challenge to see all fabulous projects by the Design Team!