Sunday, December 6, 2015

Welcome--SSC115

December 6, 2015

It's Sunday and time to play along with Sunday Stamps!  This week we have a fabulous color challenge for you to play along with!  We can't wait to see what you create! 



Challenge Guidelines
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Enter as many times as you'd like.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday, Dec, 18th @ 6pm EST. 
This challenge will run for 2 weeks.


My base card is Basic Gray.  I layered white card stock and retired Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up! for the other layers using Soft Sky & Bermuda Bay with Basic Gray as the background paper.  The circles were cut using SugarPea Designs-Zig Zag Stitched Circle Dies.  The onesie and tie were stamped on white card stock using SugarPea Designs-Welcome Baby Stamp Set.    I used the SugarPea Designs--Welcome Baby Accents Die to cut it out.  I stamped the sentiment from the same set on Bermuda Bay and cut a banner in Bermuda Bay.  A gray enamel dot was added for fun! 


Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.  I love to hear from you! 


You can see what the rest of the DT created for inspiration by clicking on their names below. I hope you will check out their blogs and then come and play along with us.

Hugs!
Claire


6 comments:

  1. Wow - this is such a beautiful card! Thanks for share it with us :)
    Best greetings from Germany,
    Eunice

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Claire! luv your card, it is a adorable...luv these colors! hope you have an amazing week!

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Claire! luv your card, it is a adorable...luv these colors! hope you have an amazing week!

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire, thanks for your lovely comment on my card. I LOVE your card, such a great use of the colours and a totally modern baby card. Happy Christmas to you. Cx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!