Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Biking Birthday rs# 83

October 2, 2013

I am in the "guy" birthday card mode today. My favorite and only brother's birthday is this week. He is an avid bike rider, so I pulled out the Birthday Basics Designer Series Paper to make his card.

The Retro sketch challenge worked well for this masculine card.





Stampin' Up Products:

Paper:  Birthday Basic DSP,  Bermuda Bay, Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit

Ink:  Early  Expresso,  Soft Suede

Stamp Set:  Bring On The Cake

Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Snail Adhesive, Big Shot Cutting Machine, Argyle Embossing Folder, Needlepoint Border Embossing folder, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Snips

Embellishments:  Baker's Twine

Hope you get outside and enjoy this beautiful day!

Happy Stampin'
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!