Friday, October 4, 2013

Perfect Blend PPA #174

October 4, 2013

I am finally recovering from my computer and Big Shot breaking this week.  TGIF! I am back in business.  My new Big Shot arrived and my computer is once again virus free!!!!  :)))))

I decided to enter the Pals Paper Challenge.  I must admit, this color palette, although very pretty, is not my usual choice of colors.  As I have stated before, "I am a BRIGHTS kind of girl."  I had fun with it though, and used a stamp set I love to create my card. 
                                                        
           
After the week I have experienced, I laughed as I made this card.  I wanted to give the impression that the cups were a little off balanced as the drips feel out of each one.  -----I needed a LOT of coffee to get through this week!








Stampin' Up! Products:

Paper:  Baked Brown Sugar, Pumpkin Pie, Pear Pizzazz, Very Vanilla, Garden Gingham Designer Series Paper

Ink:  Pumpkin Pie

Stamp Sets:  Perfect Blend, Gorgeous Grunge

Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Snail Adhesive, Big Shot Cutting Machine, Stripes Embossing Folder, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Circle Framelits, Stampin' Dimensionals

Embossing:  Linen Thread, Naturals Buttons

As the weather cools off, take time to enjoy an extra cup of coffee!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Happy Stampin!
Claire

10 comments:

  1. I just LOVE your card! I wanted to let you know that I’ve chosen your creation as one of my Weekly Picks and linked back to your blog! Thanks so much for sharing your talent. Kathy at stampsatplay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Kathy! I am soooo honored!!!! Thank you very much for your kind compliments and choosing me as one of your weekly picks! That is awesome! YOU made my day!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Love the cluster of cups! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Linda! I appreciate your kind compliments!

      Delete
  4. Such a cute card, Claire! Love the embossed background! It really showcases your group of cups nicely! Love the added detail of the buttons and twine too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Margaret! I really appreciate your kind comments!

      Delete
  5. Oh my goodness...so fun! What a fabulous card! Thanks for sharing with us at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kerry! I laughed when I finished the card. It made me think of myself at times! It was so nice of you to comment on my card!

      Delete
  6. wonderful job, claire,and congrats on being a PPA pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Mary! I am honored to receive a compliment from you! I follow your blog faithfully and I always LOVE every card you make! You have been a HUGE inspiration to me!!!!! YOU made my day, week, month! Have a wonderful day! Claire

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!