Sunday, October 4, 2026

Trick or Treat Sunday Stamps Challenge SSC396

 October 4, 2026

It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps. 

We have a gorgeous color combo for all of you!  It's shouts Fall but, feel free to create any type of card. 




I had so much fun creating this card.  I used all the new dies from Spellbinders from the dies of the month clubs in September.  The embossing folder was the perfect background for my pumpkin car.  I ran a white stamp pad over all the scary faces.  The pumpkins, ghost, skull, bones, witch hate and bats were cut from all the dies.  The sentiment is from the same set.  It just takes a lot of time to cut out all the little pieces to assemble the design.  I put a spinner on the back of the pumpkins so the car will spin around. I used  white gel pin to add some highlights. 


Challenge Guidelines

  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday Oct.16th @ 6pm EST. 



Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!

Claire

1 comment:

  1. Adorable!! Your take on our new "Autumn Whisper" color challenge is sure to inspire those who decide to play along with us over at Sunday Stamps. You rocked our color palette with you fun Halloween card. #SSC396

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!