Sunday, September 13, 2026

Autumn Greetings The Paper Players Challenge PP803

September 13, 2026

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players.

The lovely LeAnne is our hostess this week and she has a bright, fun color challenge for all of us!  When I looked at these colors I thought -- Fall, but you can do lots of other types of cards with these color.  So, get creative and play along with us! 



I was looking through my stash and found this set by Papertrey Inks.  It is called Kind of Corny.   I grew up on a farm in Indiana and we always had a big garden. My Mom and Dad grew Indian Corn.  I always thought it was so special.  So, when this memory ran through my mind, I decided to use this set.  My background is Crumb Cake card stock.  This plaid layer is from my stash and I cut it with a die from Stampin Up.  The panel is cut using a die from the same set.  It included the border stamp.  I stamped it in Early Expresso.  The corn is a series of layered stamps and I used Real Red, Pumpkin Pie and Crushed Curry to create the Indian Corn. The  bow is stamped in two shades of red. The sentiment is from the same set, too. Two orange enamel dots were added for fun. 


The Paper Player Guidelines
1.  Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2.  Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3.  Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4.  Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
 Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5.  All stamping products are welcome.
6.  Have fun!

For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of The Paper Players Design Team:

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!
Claire

2 comments:

  1. I think those ears of corn are the perfect way to use these fall colors, Claire! And the plaid background complements them perfectly, love it. Have a wonderful week, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Indian corn, it's a perfect reminder of fall! Your plaid background is perfect for this bundle too! I ran to PTI to see if I could get this set...it's still available, but no dies, boo hoo! Love how you used my colors this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!