Sunday, August 30, 2026

Sending Love The Paper Players Challenge PP801

August 30, 2026

A HUGE THANK YOU to ALL of you that played along with our 800th Challenge.  There were so many beautiful cards in the gallery.  We sure appreciate all your support and kind words! 

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players.

The amazing Jaydee is our hostess this week and she has a creative Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge for all of us.  I always love seeing the variety of projects using a TTT board.  Have fun and get creative! 


I used the bottom row to create my card-- Bright Colors, Texture and Circles.  


I started my card with a black panel embossed with large polka dots.  This has always been a favorite embossing folder.  I have had it in my stash for years and don't remember where I got it.  The Spellbinders Colorful Burst Flower Etched Dies was used to create this gorgeous bloom.   I used  Stampin Up Lemon Lime Twist card stock for the stem and leaves.  I used a sponge dauber to add  darker green distress ink to create dimension. SU Highland Heather and Gorgeous Grape card stock was used to create the flower bloom.  The circles in the flower center made me smile to go along with the big polka dots for my circle requirement in the TTT challenge.  A simple sentiment was stamped to complete my card.  


The Paper Player Guidelines
1.  Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2.  Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3.  Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4.  Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
 Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5.  All stamping products are welcome.
6.  Have fun!

For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of The Paper Players Design Team:

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!
Claire

1 comment:

  1. I love that big flower and putting it on a black background really makes the colors pop! It kind of reminds me of pop art (?). Anyway, it makes one fabulous card, Claire!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!