August 16, 2026
It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players.
I am the hostess this week and I have a Clean and Simple Challenge for us. I know everyone loves Fall so, let's have fun sharing ideas on "Looking Forward to Fall." There are so many directions you can go with this theme. So get creative ---just remember to keep it CAS.
CAS to the Paper Players means --uncluttered, lots of white space and few embellishments and layers --
I bought this stamp last year during Simon Says Stamps Stamptember event. It is from Brutus Monroe. I embossed my panel with a basket weave embossing folder and then rubbed Crisp Khaki ink on the panel. The apples and ice cream cone were colored with Copic Markers. Apples are always the best in the Fall and I remember going to the orchard with my Mom to buy apples and also get some apple cider. It was always a special trip. There are lots of orchards in North GA and it is always a fun event in the fall to go to the mountains and visit an orchard. The sentiments if from an old MFT Pure Innocence set called Love You to the Core. I added Wink of Stella to the apples for shine.
Do you have a favorite apple? Mine is Granny Smith.
The Paper Player Guidelines
1. Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5. All stamping products are welcome.
For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of The Paper Players Design Team:
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!
Hugs!
Claire


GREAT challenge, Claire! I love your apples, but that embossed background makes me swoom! SO realistic! Fall will be here before we know it!
ReplyDeleteOh, Claire! Fall is my favorite season. I LOVE this challenge...and your apple card, too. When I was growing up, we lived a few miles from a huge apple orchard. We were never at a loss for apples and apple cider (served best with powdered sugar donuts, lol). The texture on your card is amazing and your apples are colored to perfection. This is such a fun image. Thank you so much for the great challenge. Have a wonderful week, my friend!
ReplyDelete