Sunday, October 6, 2024

Love & Laughter Forever After The Paper Players Challenge PP710 Sunday Stamps Challenge 346

 October 6, 2024

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players.


The amazing Jan is our hostess this week and she has a lovely Theme Challenge for all of us!  "Love is in the Air".  There are so many reasons we need "Love" cards in our stash.  Weddings, Anniversarys, Engagements, Valentine's, a Love Note or just a card for a friend to tell them how much you love them.  So get creative and have fun! 







This card was made for a very dear friend that got married recently.  I LOVE this gorgeous DSP called Regal Winter by Stampin Up.  Blackberry Bliss was added to the top of the card base.  Then I added a layer of Regal Winter floral paper.  The three rectangle strips were added using Blackberry Bliss card stock.  The foliage was cut using the Forever Fern dies from SU.  The sentiment is also from this stamp set.  I added a few rhinestones to complete my card.  I love how it turned out. 


For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of The Paper Players Design Team:



Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!
Claire

7 comments:

  1. Claire... great use of the layout with the theme... very dramatic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't this DSP just so rich and gorgeous? The opulence of it really suits a romantic card like this. Have a lovely week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rich colours of those papers are so beautiful for a winter wedding - just beautiful, Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, how did I miss this fun sketch?! You nailed it with these gorgeous regal hues! So pretty and perfect for LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Claire! Gorgeous paper, fabulous die cuts , and a bit of bling! This is my kind of card! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the color combination you used, Claire! Such rich jewel tones, just perfect for fall. The dsp is fabulous and I love the peacock branches. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Claire, I love all those wonderfully rich tones you used on your card. The texture from the branches adds another fabulous layer. Love the bold sentiment, too.
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!