Sunday, March 3, 2024

HAPPY SPRING! The Paper Players Challenge PP 679

March 3, 2024  

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players.  

I am the hostess this week and I have a fun and timely THEME for all of you!  Rainy Days---Spring is coming and we know lots of rainy days are ahead.  So get creative and let's see all your great ideas! 



My card is created on a white card base.  I added a black panel to the front.  I found this little scrap of black and white polka dots/ yellow flowers in my scrap box and that sparked my idea for this card.  I added a black/white striped sunshine die cut behind the boots.  I got the boot die once years ago as a gift.  I can not find the maker.  I cut the boots out in yellow and then paper pieced the red tulips and green stems over the yellow die cut.  I added some Copic Markers to the boots for dimension.  The sentiment is stamped in black ink. 


  1. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  2. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
  3. Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
  4. Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!

Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Teams.  



The Paper Players Design Team


         Claire Broadwater  

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!

Claire

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card, congrats 😊💐 have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so fun and cheerful! I love all the bright colors and of course, the BOOTS! Your floral background along with the stripes really make this a happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the red and yellow against the black and white - this card is full of much-needed spring colour Claire, you aced it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and cheery, Claire! Love the colors and those boots are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!