Sunday, March 3, 2024

Happy Birthday You Gorgeous Thing Sunday Stamps Challenge SSC 330

March 3, 2024 

It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps

Look at this amazing sketch challenge we have for you! This sketch so versatile and can be used for any type of card.  We can't wait to see what you create! 




My card is created on a white card base.  I found this tropical paper in a paper pack and decided to use it to create the elements in this sketch.  The flamingo is stamped in pink using a stamp set be SugarPea Designs.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set.  The set is no longer available.  I am used three gold enamel dots to complete my card.  




Challenge Guidelines
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday, March 15th  @ 6pm EST. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!
Claire

4 comments:

  1. I love this bright cheery DSP...perfect for your flamingo!! Such great inspiration for those who decide to play along with our new "Raise the Flags" sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! #SSC330

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful dsp - so bright and cheerful. Which I need today as we are getting snow. I love the flamingo - so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!