Sunday, February 18, 2024

Your Friend Always The Paper Players Challenge PP677

 February 17, 2024

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players.  

The lovely Ann  is our hostess this week and she has a very fun Clean and Simple Challenge for all of us!  "Forever Friends" is the theme.  It is always great to have a friend card in your stash.  Remember to keep it CAS.  Have fun and get creative! 

CAS 
Have minimal layers and embellishments
Have plenty of open space
Are simple and uncluttered




I covered the cover of my white card base with a pink and white striped paper I found in my stash.  I used an embossing folder on a white panel that I cut with a postage die.  The pen is created using The Greetery Inked Well Die Set.  I cut the nib and little pieces with gold foil.  I used a floral pattern for the pen base.  The sentiment is from The Greetery Sign Off Sentiment Stamp Set.  The matching  Dies were used to cut out the sentiment.  I did not add any embellishments to keep it CAS.  That is always hard for me!  I love the way this turned out. 


  1. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  2. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
  3. Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
  4. Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!

Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Teams.  



The Paper Players Design Team


         Claire Broadwater  

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!

Claire

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card beautiful emboss, congrats 😊💐 happy day

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is THE CUTEST CARD ever! Who wouldn't love to write some notes with that adorable pen! What a fun die set and you've used it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Claire! What an adorable clean and simple card! I LOVE this floral pen. I would love to write notes with it any day. The sentiment is perfect for a friendship card. Thank you for making my challenge shine. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire this is a CAS winner! I especially love the floral detail on the pen - it's so realistic and I'm a sucker for pretty pens lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire, I love the way you decorated the pens with that fabulous floral. I also love all the wonderful texture in the background. Fabulous card, my friend.
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!