Sunday, February 18, 2024

You Get Better With Age Sunday Stamps Challenge SSC329

February 17, 2024


It's time for a new challenge at 
Sunday Stamps

Look at this amazing color combo we have for you! Don't forget to use a minimum of three colors!   We can't wait to see what you create! 




My card is created on a white card base.  I found this cool print in my stash for the background.  I loved the masculine/Native American feel of this pattern.  I stamped the whiskey glass and sentiment using the stamp set by Unity called If You Were Whiskey.  I used Copic Markers to color the whiskey and shade the ice cubes.  The panel was cut using a whacky die.  I sponged an antique distress ink around the edges.  I also added a matching pattern behind the panel for more contrast.  I loved the way this turned out. 




Challenge Guidelines
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday, March 1st  @ 6pm EST. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!
Claire

3 comments:

  1. Cheers!! Fantastic, masculine take on our new color palette over at Sunday Stamps!! You are sure to inspire those who decide to play along with our "Harbinger of Spring" challenge. #SSC329

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I just got this set myself...my SIL is a big whisky afficionado!!! Great card for a guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful masculine card Claire and love that background paper! Great use of the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!