Sunday, October 1, 2023

The Paper Players Challenge PP660

 October 1, 2023

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players.  

The amazing Ann is the hostess this week and she has an amazing Theme Challenge for all of us!  "Lost in Space" is a great way to let your imagination take flight!  So many ways to go with this one!  Have fun and get creative! 



I have been stamping for years and have a huge collection of stamps but, I didn't own one stamp set that has a space theme.  So, I got creative and decided to make a background and sun using water colored paper and distress inks.  Sprinkling water on them made them look more realistic. I found these stickers from my scrapbooking days and decided they would work on my card.  The stickers are from Creative Memories.  I mounted them on the blue paper and fussy cut them.  The stars are stickers, too!  I didn't add a sentiment because I haven't decided who I will send this one to.  

  1. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  2. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
  3. Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
  4. Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!

Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Teams.  



The Paper Players Design Team

              Claire Broadwater  That's me

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!

Claire




6 comments:

  1. What an adorable pair of space explorers! And a fabulous sun and background too Claire - so realistic, I thought it was DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't have any space-themed stamps either! But your stickers came to the rescue on top of that fabulous starry background! CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a way to stretch your creativity Claire. I love the background- and those astronauts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow, Claire! Your card is adorable! I had no idea you used stickers...they are as cute as can be. Your sun is amazing. You may have stretched your creativity, but I love your card to the moon and back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is cute and creative. The back ground you made was wonderful. How creative to use stickers. I use to make sticker cards and should really do that more often because they do make some really fun cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Claire, that background is fabulous! Your idea about using the stickers mounted on blue card stock was very creative and pulled the whole card together nicely!
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!