October 1, 2023
It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps.
We have a gorgeous Fall color challenge for all of you!
We can't wait to see your creations!
I covered my white card base with a yellow panel. The leaves were cut on water colored paper using a cover plate that I had in my stash. I used Cherry Cobbler and Basic Gray inks to distress the panel using a sponge. I love the way this came out using these two shades. The sentiment is stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink. I added gray enamel dots to finish my card.
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!