Sunday, May 21, 2023

When You Think About Quitting The Paper Players PP641

May 21,2023

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players

The amazing Joanne is our hostess this week and she has a fun Clean and Simple Challenge for all of us!  She wants us to use ONE of Something!  What a clever idea.  Just remember to keep it CAS! 


My card is created on a white card base.  I covered the panel with a piece of Stampin Up Sweet Sorbet DSP.  I added a panel of white that I scored and cut the corners with a punch to round them.  The little weight lifter is from a retired Simon Says Stamp called Work Out and I cut her out using the Exercise Girls Die set.  I colored her with Copic Markers.  The sentiment is stamped in black using the same stamp set.  I added a few shiny gold stars to complete my card.  

  1. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  2. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
  3. Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
  4. Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!

Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Teams.  



The Paper Players Design Team

              Claire Broadwater  That's me

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!
Claire

8 comments:

  1. Love the motivational vibe of your cute power lifter Claire - she is beautifully coloured and makes a great focal image too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspiration card! I love the exercise girl! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire, you are the BEST at coloring these images---this almost makes me want to go lift some weights, LOL! Cute encouraging card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this motivational card Claire! The weight lifter is so beautifully coloured and I love the vibrant red paper you used on your card and envelope. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire, I am always impressed with your coloring. This card is no exception. This is a great motivational card. Have an awesome week! Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Claire! What an adorable inspirational card! This sentiment is exactly what I needed to see. Your coloring is pure perfection. This is a card I would frame for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, Claire! I see that everyone else has noticed your incredible coloring - what they said! Great card.
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cue the music..."Let's get physical...physical..." I love everything about this card. That image, the sweet sentiment and most of all you AMAZING coloring! Such a fun card, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!