Sunday, May 28, 2023

SUMMER--Let's Snag Some Sun! The Paper Players PP642

 May 28, 2023

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND TO ALL OF YOU!

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players

 The Amazing LeAnne is our hostess this week and she has a fabulous sketch challenge for all of us!  We can't wait to see all of your creations!  The sketch is so versatile that anything goes! 



My card is created on a white card base.  I added a piece of light blue card stock for a background.  I have a pack of papers that are beach themed.  I choose the beach balls for the next layer.  I added a strip of bathing suits for the rectangle element in the sketch.  The blue and white layers were repeated for the sentiment.  I used an old SSS stamp for the sentiment.  I cut a sun with a die.  I added 3D tape to make the sun pop up!  Three pink enamel dots were added to complete my card. 


  1. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  2. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
  3. Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
  4. Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!

Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Teams.  



The Paper Players Design Team

              Claire Broadwater  That's me

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!
Claire

7 comments:

  1. A perfect card for this weekend and my sketch! So fun! Love the big sun, but the bathing suits are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great summer card👏👏👏🤩
    Here is autumn 😅 in Chile
    Happy day

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this Claire! Those papers are awesome - parasols, swimsuits and a bright yellow sun - this card just screams summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It doesn't get any more summery than this card, Claire! I love the sweet beach ball and bathing suit papers. And you just can't beat a striped sun! This will definitely brighten up anyone's day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire, I just love this card. The paper with the bathing suits, the bright yellow sun and that sentiment! The perfect card to celebrate summer. Love it
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun card! I am a huge fan and everything summer! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hold my sunglasses, this is stinking CUTE! Love the mix of happy colors and playful patterns. That bathing suit paper is the cutest ever. Love this card so much, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!