Wednesday, August 3, 2022

 July 31, 2022

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players.

I am the hostess this week and I have a fun Tic Tac Toe Challenge for all of you!  So many ways to go with this board.  Have fun! 


My card is created on a white card base.  I used the gold metallic for the background and then cut the 21, the balloons and the Congrats.  I used a variety of dies.  The gold metallic dots are from SU.  


  1. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  2. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
  3. Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
  4. Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!

Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Teams.  

The Paper Players Design Team


Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!
Claire

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning, Claire! Blue and gold are so elegant together. What a wonderful card for celebrating a very special birthday! I LOVE the heart balloons. Thanks for great challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire, pretty card! Great board too for the ttt challenge! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gold makes for a special 21st birthday card, Claire! Love the heart balloons and the marbley background. Thanks for a fun challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!