Thursday, July 7, 2022

Life Is Meant To Be Enjoyed Tic Tac Toe Challenge #tttc 169

 July 7,2022

It's time for a new challenge at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!  We hope you will play along with our new board.


My card is created using the Top Row:  Something Round, Outdoors, Stencil 


My card is created on a white card base.  I added a watercolor panel using Distress Inks and a stencil to create the rays.  I also sponged Distress inks on another sheet of water color paper and used a ray die to cut it out.  It is my sun!  My little PI girl from MFT is the Fun in the Sun stamp set.  I colored her with Copic Markers and added some Wink of Stella for shine.  The sentiment is stamped in black using the same set. 
 

Please stop by and see all the fabulous cards by the Design Team.  There is so much inspiration!

We hope you will play along with us this week!

Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts. 

HUGS!

Claire


2 comments:

  1. This bright and cheery card just makes me want to jump in the pool! What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun and colorful delight! I love this precious card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!