Sunday, May 8, 2022

THANKS The Paper Players Challenge PP590

 May 8, 2022

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all!

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!

The fabulous Joanne is our hostess this week and she has a gorgeous color challenge for all of us!  I love this combo and I can't wait to see what you create!



My card is created on a white card base.  I trimmed a piece of Night of Navy card stock with the SSS THANKS SCALLOP BORDER Wafer Die.  I cut it again in Granny Apple Green and pieced the THANKS into the Navy cut.  The flowers were created using flower dies from Cherry Lynn Designs in Night of Navy and Fresh Freesia.  I cut leaves using Granny Apple Green and used a colored pencil to create the veins in the leaves.  I added pearls to the centers of the flowers. 

  1. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  2. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
  3. Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
  4. Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!

Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Teams.  

The Paper Players Design Team


Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!
Claire

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Claire! The Granny Apple Green really "pops" against the Night of Navy. I LOVE this layout...clean at the bottom, but so many yummy layers at the top. The die cut flowers are perfectly placed. This will be a card to treasure! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire, what a cute bunch of flowers! They are perfect in the colors! I also really like that scalloped border die! Great job with the colors. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card, Claire! I like how the curve along the navy piece gives the card a playful vibe, and the lime green letters pop so nicely against the dark blue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dies you used!! That border thanks is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your die cut flowers look great in these colors! I love the navy panel. Those green letters pop! So pretty, Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! The freesia and green really pop against the navy Claire and I love the die-cut blooms and border detail. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bright, bold and fun, just like you, Claire!! This is like a song on a card, it sings to me! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the layered flowers and that swirly die cut detail! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!