Thursday, May 26, 2022

Thanks For Being So Cool Tic Tac Toe Challenge #tttc163

May 26, 2022


It's time for a new challenge at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!  We hope you will play along with our new board!


My card is created using the first column: Sun, Birds and Thank You.


My card is created on a white card base.  I added Oxide Distress inks with a sponge on a watercolor paper.  I splashed it with water to create the splatters.  I also made a sun using the same method and a die.  The crab, umbrella and bird are from a retired MFT stamp set called Just Beclaws.  I added googly eyes and paper pieced the umbrella.  


Please stop by and see all the fabulous cards by the Design Team.  There is so much inspiration!

We hope you will play along with us this week!

Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts. 

HUGS!

Claire


3 comments:

  1. What a fun summer card Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk about FUN in the sun, this is stinking adorable Claire! Those little googly-eyes are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire, this is the cutest little crab and birds! Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!