May 29, 2022
It's Sunday and time for new challenges at The Paper Players and Sunday Stamps.
The amazing Jaydee is our hostess this week at The Paper Players. She has a fun Tic Tac Toe challenge for all of us. There are so many things you can do with this board!
Sunday Stamps has an amazing sketch challenge for you to use. Have fun and get creative!
I used the middle column: Embossing, Floral, Pearls to create my card from the SS sketch.
My card is created on a white card base. I used this gorgeous floral patterned paper to create the top layer. I used navy and white checks to create the vertical rectangle. I used white and embossed it with polka dots to create the two top elements. I know it is hard to see them, but they are cut using the sketch. I added yellow and white circle cut with dies and stamped the little bee using a retired SU set. The sentiment is stamped using the SSS Bee Yourself stamp set. I added pearls to complete my card.
The Paper Players
1. Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5. All stamping products are welcome.
6. Have fun!
Sunday Stamps--Challenge Guidelines
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday June 10th @ 6pm EST.
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Teams.
The Paper Players Design Team
Anne Marie Hile
Sunday Stamps Design Team
Claire Broadwater (me)
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!
Claire, what a cute card! I love to combine challenges too! Those papers with the florals and ginghams are too cute! Have a great week!ReplyDelete
Oh my gosh, Claire! This paper is so precious! I love the flowers with the gingham. This card is such a happy one, and will surely delight the recipient! Have a wonderful week!ReplyDelete
Love the combo of those pretty florals with the gingham and the layered diecuts and bee make for the perfect focal point. Such a cheery card Claire!ReplyDelete
I like the fabulous floral paper with the cute bee and your punny sentiment!ReplyDelete
Claire, I love the mix of the florals and the gingham, especially with the scalloped circles and that cute little bee! So many wonderful details!ReplyDelete
Such a HAPPY card, Claire! Love the cheery colors and fun mix of DSP. Super cute!ReplyDelete