Thursday, January 20, 2022

Let It Snow Tic Tac Toe Challenge #tttc145

 Jan.20,2022

It's time for a new challenge at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!  We hope you will play along with our new board!



My card is created using the both diagonals: Snowman/Snowgirl/ Embossing/ Bird and Coloring, Embossing, Die Cut.



I used a lot of dies to create this card.  I embossed the background with a snow embossing folder.  I cut the Aspen trees with dies.  I am not sure where I bought them.  The snowdrifts were cut using a die and I used distress ink on the edge for more dimension.  The Snow Buddies stamps and dies are from Honey Bee Stamps.  I believe these are retired but, I will keep these in my stash.  They make me smile!  I used Copic Markers to color the accessories.  I didn't think a sentiment was needed on the front.  



Please stop by and see all the fabulous cards by the Design Team.  There is so much inspiration!

We hope you will play along with us this week!

Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts. 

HUGS!
Claire

1 comment:

  1. This is the sweetest little snow couple Claire! You've made such a cute scene here and I especially love the addition of that little bird. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!