October 31, 2021
HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Hope your day is very fun and you enjoy lots of treats!
It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps! We have a fun color challenge for all of you!
Use a minimum of 3 colors and a neutral of your choice.
My card is created on a white 5 x 5 square card. I added a piece of Halloween DSP to the top of the card base. I cut three yellow circles with a die for the background for the hats. The witches hats are stamped in black ink using the SSS If the Hat Fits Stamp Set and colored with Copic Markers. I used the matching dies to cut out the hats. Wink of Stella was added on each hat for shine. I did not add another sentiment because of all the words on the background paper.
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- The colors from this challenge MUST be the PRIMARY colors on your project. Please do not combine our colors with any other color challenges.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Nov.12th @ 6pm EST.
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.