Sunday, June 13, 2021

You Are So Loved Sunday Stamps Challenge SSC259


June 13, 2021

It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!

We have a gorgeous color challenge for all of you!

 Use a minimum of 3 colors and a neutral of your choice.

Challenge Guidelines
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • The colors from this challenge MUST be the PRIMARY colors on your project. Please do not combine our colors with any other color challenges.
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on June 25th @ 6pm EST. 





My card is created on a white card base.  I used Pear Pizazz card stock and embossed it with texture.  Then I cut the top white layer with a die.  The flower was stamped using black and Calypso Coral inks.  This set is from Concord & 9th and is called "You are Enough".   I colored the stem green with Copic Markers.  The sentiment is part of the set.  I added black enamel dots to complete my card.  





Sunday Stamps Design Team
Claire Broadwater (me)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!
Claire


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!