April 4, 2021
Happy Easter to everyone that celebrates! I hope your day is filled with special moments!
I am the hostess at the Sunday Stamps Challenge this week. I love slim-line cards and I thought it would be fun to create this size card with a "BOLD" sentiment!
Have fun and get creative with your projects!
A "slimline card" is a long, narrow card made to fit in a regular #10 business envelope, which measures approximately 4-1/8″ x 9-1/2″. Make your slimline card slightly smaller in order to fit into the envelope.
Sketch by Claire
My card is created on a white card base. I used slim line dies and cut a plaid background and another layer in a pink and cream pattern. The lilies were created using dies from The Greetery. I sponged distress inks on white card stock and then cut the lilies out with the Botanicuts Lily Die. I will admit this was quite time consuming with all the different layers, but I love the results. I added Wink of Stella for shine and Stickles on the leaves to look like water droplets. The "Easter" was cut with an SSS Easter Wafer Die and the "blessings" was stamped using the Easter Jubilee Greetings Kit and used the matching die to cut it out.
The Paper Players
1. Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5. All stamping products are welcome.
6. Have fun!
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- The colors from this challenge MUST be the PRIMARY colors on your project. Please do not combine our colors with any other color challenges.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on March 6th @ 6pm EST.
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.
The Paper Players Design Team
Sunday Stamps Design Team