March 21, 2021
It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps.
We have a fabulous color challenge for all of you!
Use a minimum of 3 colors and a neutral of your choice.
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- The colors from this challenge MUST be the PRIMARY colors on your project. Please do not combine our colors with any other color challenges.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on @ 6pm EST.
My card is created on a 5 x 5 white card base. I added a panel of yellow and white checked paper on the base. Then I added a piece of green card stock and cut the SSS Peeking Bunny die cut. I cut the bunny again with chocolate cardstock and glued it on the die cut image. Googly eyes were added for fun. I stamped the sentiment in black and added white enamel dots for fun.
Visit the Design Team's blogs for lots of inspiration!
Sunday Stamps Design Team
Claire Broadwater (me)
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!
Love these bunnies. Claire - the googly eyes totally make them, lol!ReplyDelete
Awww, how cute are these peekaboo bunnies?!ReplyDelete
Love your little peeking bunnies, soooo sweet!ReplyDelete
Those bunnies are the cutest, Claire, especially with the googlie eyes! What a fun card!ReplyDelete