Thursday, March 18, 2021

Some Bunny Loves You Tic Tac Toe Challenge #tttc105

March 18, 2021

It's time for a new challenge at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

We hope you will play along with our new board! 


My card is created using the first column: Bunny, Pastel Colors, Die Cuts


 My card is created on a white card base.  I added a cover panel of green and white checks.  The bunny is cut on a white panel using the SSS Filigree Bunny Wafer Die.  I used a panel to back the bunny that is sponged with different shades of distress inks.  Then, I used yellow distress ink to ink the sides of the panel.  I heat embossed the sentiment using green embossing powder.  A few sequins were added for some bling! 


Please stop by and see all the fabulous cards by the Design Team.  There is so much inspiration!

We hope you will play along with us this week!

Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts. 

HUGS!
Claire

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this...what a cool cover plate! That bunny is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!