August 9, 2020
It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!
The amazing Joanne is our hostess this week and she has a bright, vibrant color challenge for all of us.
Now, I must admit I love bold colors, but this combo threw me for a loop. I needed a card for a couple that just purchased a new home, so I thought I would give it a try. She is an artist so, hmmmm---whimsical might be a fun way to go. I layered Night of Navy and Pool Party on top of a white card base. I added a piece of watercolored paper that I stenciled using a Tim Holtz sunhine and Distress inks. I combined a yellow and peach to make the Mango Melody. I used the stamp set Doddle Buds by WPlus9 for the flowers, leaves and stitch marks. I colored the flowers with Copic Markers and cut them out with the matching dies. The sign was stamped using the Welcome Home stamp set by Neat and Tangled Stamps. I cut it out with the matching die. A little Wink of Stella was added to the flowers and leaves for shine. I ended up loving the color combo and hope you do, too! Have fun and we can't wait to see what you create!
- Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.
The Paper Players Design Team
Anne Marie Hile
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!