It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!
I am the hostess this week and I have a "Back to School" Clean and Simple challenge for all of you!
I will always be a teacher at heart, so I get excited about new crayons, notebooks, pencils, etc. I know school looks very different for many this year. A lot of the schools in Georgia are back in session, but it is virtual school. Other schools are trying split sessions. It is such a difficult time, but I know there is a teacher, student or staff member that would love a card for encouragement. So, have fun and get creative!
REMEMBER THIS IS CLEAN AND SIMPLE WEEK
What do we mean by Clean and Simple?
Minimal layers and embellishments
Plenty of open space, aka "white" space
Simple and uncluttered
I added a strip of school buses to the side of my white card base. I had several types of school paper in my stash and found this ABC paper. I used the SugarPea Designs Journal Notebook dies to cut it out. I also cut the "Notes" and the pencil from the same die set. I couldn't find it listed on the site, so maybe it is discontinued. The All Apples stamp from Reverse Confetti was used to stamp a red and green apple. I used the matching die to cut the apples out. I had to stop there since it is Clean and Simple week. You know that is hard for me, because I love embellishments!
- Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.
The Paper Players Design Team
Anne Marie Hile
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!