It's Father's Day and I hope all the Dads, Fathers and Daddies have a very special day! Always a little tug in my heart today thinking of my Daddy. I miss him so much! He was a very special man!
It's time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!This week the multi talented Joanne is our hostess. She has a Clean and Simple Challenge for all of us! "Thanks" is the theme. You can never have too many thank you notes in your stash!
REMEMBER THIS IS CLEAN AND SIMPLE WEEK
What do we mean by Clean and Simple?
Minimal layers and embellishments
Plenty of open space, aka "white" space
Simple and uncluttered
My card is created with a retired die from MFT. I trimmed the turquoise polka dot paper with the "THANKS" die. I added a strip of red paper behind the word and the dots. The little girl is from MFT Blowing a Kiss stamp set. I colored her with Copic Markers, paper pieced her dress and cut her out with the matching die. I punched out a few red hearts to add to my card. Since it is CAS, I stopped before I got carried away with embellishments. LOL!
- Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.
The Paper Players Design Team
Anne Marie Hile
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!