It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!
I am the hostess this week and I have a fun sketch challenge for all of you! I can't wait to visit your blogs and see all of your creations!
My card is created using several different patterned papers to create my background. I embossed a white rectangle for the top panel. I used the MFT Baby Shark die to create the shark. The sentiment is stamped using the MFT Sharky Sentiments. I shaded the shark with a sponge and added highlights with a white gel pen. Red enamel dots were added to complete the card.
- Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.
The Paper Players Design Team
Anne Marie Hile
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!