April 19, 2020
It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!
The marvelous Anne Marie is our hostess this week and she has a Clean and Simple Challenge for all of us. The theme is "Sparkle"! We can't wait to see what you create!
My card is created on a white card base. I added a layer of gray on top of the base. I cut a white layer using a postage die. Then, I heat embossed the flower in silver embossing powder. I added the layers on the flowers with two tones of gray ink. The sentiment is from the same set. The inside says "a Fighter". I am so sorry that I can not find what company makes this stamp set. If anyone knows, please advise! THANKS!
- Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.
The Paper Players Design Team
Anne Marie Hile
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!