March 22, 2020
It's Sunday and time to play along with The Paper Players!
I am the hostess this week and I have a fun sketch for all of you! I can't wait to visit your blogs and see what you create!
My card is created on a white card base. I added another panel of bright yellow and then a plaid paper panel that I found in my Spring stash. I added two pink polka dot strips. The ovals were cut using the same yellow paper and white paper with stitched dies. The little girl and sentiment are stamped in black ink using the Neat and Tangled Cottontail Cuties stamp set. I colored her with Copic Markers and added Wink of Stella for shine. The matching dies were used to cut her out. A few green enamel dots were added for fun.
Challenge Rules: Paper Players Challenge
1. Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5. All stamping products are welcome.
6. Have fun!
The Paper Players Design Team
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!