March 8, 2020
It's Sunday and it's time for a new challenge at The Paper Player!
The lovely Laurie is our hostess this week and she has a gorgeous color challenge for all of us! I love these bright colors. They remind me of the beach.
My card is created on a white card base. I added a Bermuda Bay panel on top of the card base. I then added a white panel embossed with polka dots for the next layer. The Botanical dies are from the Feb. Small dies monthly club at Spellbinders. I absolutely love these colors for these dies. I cut the sentiment out 5 times and stacked them for dimension.
Challenge Rules: Paper Players Challenge
1. Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5. All stamping products are welcome.
6. Have fun!
The Paper Players Design Team
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!