Sunday, February 16, 2020

Sunny Days Ahead Paper Players PP478

Feb. 15, 2020

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at ThPaper Players!

The incredibly talented Jaydee is our hostess this week and she has a FUN Clean and Simple Challenge for all of us.  Any one that reads Jaydee's blog enjoys all the fabulous visitors she has in her yard each week.  She is a nature lover and the wonderful friends that visit her home are mesmerizing.  She captures fabulous photos and I look forward to viewing them every Sunday.
















I must admit, I am ready for Spring.  I am not a fan of winter, so warm weather, longer days and outside activities makes me happy!  In Atlanta, I see Redbud trees blooming and tulips popping up.  I am afraid it is a little early, but we will hope for the best.   I decided to make a little fox holding his "Sunny Days Ahead" sign.  I cut a floral piece of patterned paper with a scalloped die for my simple background.  The fox is created using Lawn Fawn Woodland Critter Hugger Dies.  I used a variety of paper scraps and the dies to create this colorful fox.  The sentiment is from an old Simon Says Stamp set I found in my stash.  


Challenge Rules: Paper Players Challenge

1.  Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2.  Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3.  Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4.  Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
 Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5.  All stamping products are welcome.
6.  Have fun! 

 
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.  

The Paper Players Design Team


Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts! 

HUGS!
Claire

9 comments:

  1. I just love these dies....and your little fox is cute, cute, cute! ESPECIALLY with his flowery background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you, Claire - this weather pattern we're in is annoying. And we've got trees budding out and flowers popping up and I fear they're in for a nasty surprise! :( Love your little fox and the sentiment it perfect for this time of year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous die cut fox, Claire! And the sentiment carries all our hopes for early Spring! Here in Boise area it is going to be in the teens overnight for the next 2-3 nights, so we have no tree buds or early Crocus. But that's okay, I know it's coming when the time is right. In the meantime, I can enjoy sweet cards like yours that make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! And I love how you used textured paper....gives him an awesome look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card! Your fox is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cute fox looks fabulous against the floral background Claire and I share his sentiments exactly - I am ready for sunny days and warmer weather - I am so not a fan of winter!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute, Claire! I love that patterned paper you used as well. Such a happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Claire, your little fox looks like she is nestled in a field of wildflowers and I love that you used textured paper for the body. Such a fun and adorable card. Spring.... ugh... we are at least 3 months from seeing Spring!
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!