Jan. 26, 2020
It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!
The amazingly talented Joanne is our hostess this week. She has a fabulous sketch for all of us.
I had a lot of ideas for this challenge, but I am way behind on my Valentine stash, so I decided to go with hearts.
My card is created on a white card base. I added a stitched panel in Rich Razzleberry. I trimmed a white panel with a postage die and embossed it with polka dots. The hearts are stamped in Rich Razzleberry and Strawberry Slush inks. The hearts are from MFT Cute Conversation Hearts stamp set. I cut the hearts out with the matching dies. The sentiment is from MFT Sweet Nothings Sentiments stamp set. I backed the white triangle with Strawberry Slush card stock. A ver simple card, but I know everyone loves conversation hearts!
Challenge Rules: Paper Players Challenge
1. Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5. All stamping products are welcome.
6. Have fun!
The Paper Players Design Team
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!