Sunday, January 12, 2020

Wishing You Everything Happy PP473

Jan. 12, 2020

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!

The marvelous Anne Marie is our hostess this week and she has a bold, vibrant color challenge for all of us.  Have fun and we can't wait to see what you create. 
 






My card was created for my Dear Friend, Roxanne.  Her birthday was this week so, I used the color combo for her card. 

The base card is white.  I added a piece of Poppy Parade on top of the card.  I used the SugarPea Designs Starburst Cover Plate  to cut the white starburst panel.  I cut an Olive Green circle using the SugarPea Designs Zig Zag Stitched Circle Dies to cut the center circle.  The little girl, gifts and sentiment are  from the MFT BB Sweet Birthday Images stamp set.  I colored her with Copic Markers.  I added Glossy Accents to the icing.  Wink of Stella was added for lots of shine.  It turned out to be such a happy card! I love this color combo!


 Challenge Rules: Paper Players Challenge

1.  Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2.  Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3.  Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4.  Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
 Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5.  All stamping products are welcome.
6.  Have fun! 

 
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.  

The Paper Players Design Team


Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts! 

HUGS!
Claire


9 comments:

  1. What an adorable card, Claire! This little girl is so stinkin' cute. Your coloring is always spot on! I'm sure your friend was delighted to receive it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh..such a sweet card!She is a QT and I love how you colored her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire, this is such a fun card! I love that bold background and your coloring is fantastic, as always. That cutie looks pretty pleased with that giant cupcake and I can't say that I could blame her. I'm sure your friend loved this card. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love what you did with this color combo. Your bold approach rocked it! Love how happy she looks and the recipient will be smiling too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big, bold and CUTE! Love this sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's a cutie! This is delightful Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You embraced those bright colors and used them brilliantly, Claire! Such a cute card with that sweet BB girl with the ginormous cupcake. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love that bold red starburst Claire - it sets your colourful birthday girl off a treat! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card, it is certainly Happy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!