Nov. 24, 2019
It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!
The fabulous Jaydee is our hostess this week. She has a fantastic Clean and Simple Challenge for us. "The North Pole" is the theme and we can't wait to see what you create!
My card is created on a white card base. I cut a smaller panel in water color paper and I cut it with a stitched rectangle die . I used water colors and water on the background. I added a Santa from Papertrey Inks. I think he is retired now. It is from the Believe stamp set. I colored him with Copic Markers and I added Snow Writer on the fur.
Challenge Rules: Paper Players Challenge
1. Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5. All stamping products are welcome.
6. Have fun!
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.
The Paper Players Design Team
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!