Saturday, July 20, 2019

Sassy Since Birth Sketch Saturday # 573

July 20, 2019



 Good Morning Everyone...it's time for a new sketch at Sketch Saturday!

We have a great new sponsor this week:
My Besties has generously offered digital stamps of the winner's choice.

Here is sketch #573:



I just received this fun stamp and had to play with it.
I love the Pure Innocence stamps from My Favorite Things and this sassy girl just called my name.  Happy You Day is in their new release.  


Pink and black are a favorite combo of mine. I found this animal print in my stash and thought it would be perfect to paper piece her skirt and balloon.  I also used it for my background panel.  I took the liberty of moving my sentiment.  I colored her with Copic Markers and added Wink of Stella for shine.  


Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  We sure hope you will join us this week with your wonderful creations!  Don't forget to stop by all the DT blogs for lots of inspiration!  

HUGS!
Claire

1 comment:

  1. This is as sweet as it gets! Love your adorable little lady.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!