Saturday, July 20, 2019

I Love You FMS 397

July 20, 2019

I am playing along with the Freshly Made Sketches challenge!

Kim has a wonderful sketch for all of us!


My grands love S'mores, so I used this stamp several times this week to create cards for each of them.  Kim's sketch was perfect for all my yummy items!



Red and white gingham checks shouts out picnic or campfire fun, so I used some patterned paper backed in light gray for my two panels.  I cut Zig Zag circles from SugarPea Designs for the background on my cracker, marshmallows and candy bar. 



This stamp set is from Neat and Tangled.  It is called S'more Fun.  I used the matching dies to cut all the pieces out.  A fun sentiment from the same set and a few red hearts completed my card. 


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!  

HUGS!
Claire

4 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card! Who doesn't love Smores!!! Love your colouring and the red and white gingham paper! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How perfect - smores! With their 3 ingredients!!! I love them with the red gingham. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The red gingham panels are perfect for grounding these happy smore ingredients! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well now this is adorable! I love the red gingham too - totally yummy card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!