Thursday, May 16, 2019

Life Is Meant to Be Enjoyed! Inspired By 77



May 16, 2019

It's time for a new challenge at Inspired By!




Isn't this a gorgeous photo? 
How are you inspired? checks? flowers? colors? squares? layers?

My card is created on a white card base.  I used water color paper and two colors of distress oxide ink on my background.  A few water droplets were added to create the splashes.  I also used another piece of water colored paper to add some brown distress oxide ink to use in the cut out section.  I used the Reverse Confetti Swoosh Cover  Panel to cut out the background.  I cut it again in the brown color and pieced that section in to look like the sand.  The little girl is from MFT Pure Innocence.  I believe she might be retired though.  I paper pieced her bathing suit with the yellow and white gingham checks like in the inspiration photo.  I found some flower and cactus paper in my stash and paper pieced her float.  Her "pillow" is pink!  The sentiment is stamped in brown.  It is from the same stamp set as the image.  hope she makes you smile!  



Thanks for stopping by today!  Don't forget to visit the Inspired By blog to play along and visit all the amazing DT blogs for lots of inspiration!  


HUGS!
Claire

1 comment:

  1. Claire, I smiled when I saw this card. My mind would never have gone here - but it's genius! The sentiment is perfect, too! LOVE it! have a great weekend, my friend
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!