Thursday, April 11, 2019

Inspired By # 67 Rainy Day Party--- Let's Do Lunch!

April 11, 2019

I am thrilled to announce that I am joining the Inspired By Challenge Design Team!  When Laurel asked me to be on the team I was elated!!!!

Here is the photo inspiration for this week! 


 April Showers bring---
What inspires you about this photo?  clouds, colors, food, clusters???



My card is created on a white card base.  I added a light blue panel to the top of the base.  I loved all the pastel colors in the photo so, I selected a pastel floral layer on top of the blue.  The adorable little girl image is from SugarPea Designs.  I colored the image with Copic Markers and paper pieced the umbrella and picnic basket towel with gingham checks.  I added two clouds and some rain drops from the Mama Elephant Stitched Sky Dies.  Since it is a rainy day picnic, I added the fun Let's Do Lunch sentiment from Craftin' Desert Diva's set.  


We hope you will play along with us this week.  Check out the other DT cards for lots of inspiration!  

Thanks for stopping by!  

HUGS!
Claire

3 comments:

  1. Claire you continue to have the sweetest images to play with! I'm thrilled you've joined the IB team!! xoxo
    =]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!