Sunday, April 7, 2019

Congrats On Your New Home FMS 382

April 7, 2019

Today I had a little extra time to play in my tepee.  I loved Jen's  sketch at Freshly Made Sketches!  I must admit, I made three cards before I was finally  satisfied with my card.  Do you ever do that?  It can be so frustrating.  It took two days to finally come up with this card.  So many starts and stops. 

I will say the banner for the sentiment is what caused the problem.  I wanted to use this stamp set because I have two friends that just moved to new homes.  I took the liberty of turning the sketch and using the post on the mailbox for the sentiment "SOLD" to replace the rectangle shape on the sketch.  



My card is created on a white card base.  I mounted a wood grained paper on dark brown card stock for the background.  I used the Neat and Tangled stamp set Welcome Home for the mailbox and sentiments.  The matching die was used to cut it out.  


The flowers are stamped in black and colored in Copic Markers.  The stamp set Bloom also from Neat and Tangled. I used the matching dies to cut out all the flowers.  


Thanks for stopping by my blog!  Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!  

HUGS!
Claire

5 comments:

  1. What a pretty card and a great way to congratulate your friends on their new homes. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness Claire, this is simply wonderful! Wha a pretty card. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card...love that sign!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the card is brillant! And very thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!