Sunday, March 31, 2019

You're Eggstra Special PP435

March 31, 2019

Today we celebrate our Addison's 10th birthday!  I don't know how she could possibly be 10!!!  A huge day for her because she is now "double digits"!  She had her party yesterday and it was a big hit.  She is so kind, thoughtful, smart, beautiful  and the girl that made me a Grammy!  She owns a piece of my heart!

!

It's time for a new challenge at The Paper Players.  The lovely Laurie is our hostess this week and she has a fun Tic Tac Toe Challenge for us.  I always love these challenges because the possibilities are endless! 





My card is created using the diagonal--Easter, Embossing and Patterned Paper!   


My card is created on a white card base.  I added a top white panel and embossed it with a polka dot embossing folder. 
The basket was created using the Reverse Confetti Basket Confetti Die.  I added polka dot paper for the ruffle using the same die.  The grass is cut out of patterned paper using the Lawn Fawn Meadows Border Die.  I cut two in order to layer them.  The bunny, butterflies  and eggs are from MFT SY Easter Bunnies stamp set.  I stamped them in Moments black ink and colored them with Copic Markers.  I cut them out with the matching dies.  Wink of Stella was added for shine.  The sentiment is stamped in black ink.  I covered the envelope flap in the same polka dot paper.  



Challenge Rules: Paper Players Challenge

1.  Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2.  Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3.  Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4.  Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
 Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5.  All stamping products are welcome.
6.  Have fun! 

Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.  

The Paper Players Design Team
Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts! 

HUGS
Claire

9 comments:

  1. I love all the fun texture on your card! That bunny is adorable and so the pic of you and Addison!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful Easter card, Claire! Your coloring is perfect, and that is the cutest bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fabulous birthday party! Love your sweet Easter card, that bunny is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You both look like you had a wonderful time together! I know how much you love your grands! And I love your sweet Easter creation...so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this bunny card...beautiful coloring, layers and textures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cutest card ever, Claire! This little bunny, with his eggs and basket, is adorable. Happy birthday to Addison! She looks so much like you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your cute Easter card Claire - I love the pretty fresh colours and the textured background. Lovely photos with Addision too - she gets more beautiful every day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, happy birthday to Addison! She looks like she enjoyed her big day. Your card is super cute and as always, your coloring is awesome. I love all of the fun color and detail on this one. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK... firstly... how awesome that Addison is now in double digits... I remember how good that felt. What a gorgeous photo of the two of you! Now... onto your card. Oh..... let's start with the polka dot embossing and the polka dot basket cover and polka dot eggs... and the layers. You always create the most fabulous scenes, Claire and this is no exception. Oh... and it was wonderful to talk to you in person this week
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!