Sunday, March 10, 2019

You Bring the Sunshine PP432

March 10, 2019

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!

I am the hostess this week and I have a fun color challenge for you.  In March, we think of leprechauns with pots of gold, warmer weather, Spring rain storms, kites, unicorns and all kind of ways to spread love with rainbows!  Have fun!  We can’t wait to see what you create.




My card is created on a square white card base (5X5).  I cut another white panel and stenciled the rainbow using a stencil and a variety of distress inks.  I cut the sun shine out twice using Daffodil Delight card stock with the Lawn Fawn Spring Showers die.  I added a sun face in the center.  The sentiment is stamped in black.  I added a variety of rainbow enamel dots to complete my card.  This card was very easy to create and will brighten someone's day!


I cut two more suns using the die and stamped a birthday sentiment in the center to complete my card. 


   Challenge Rules: Paper Players Challenge

1.  Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2.  Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3.  Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4.  Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
 Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5.  All stamping products are welcome.
6.  Have fun!

Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.  



The Paper Players Design Team
Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts! 




HUGS
Claire

5 comments:

  1. A fun card for a fun challenge Claire! Your sun is so cheerful with that cute smile, and I really love how you finished off the inside of your card too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super simple yet fun card Claire! I love your sweet sun and the 'less is more' concept works really well for those colourful rays - combined with your enamel dots your rainbow colours really shine! What a fun challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your colorful rainbow rays and that sun makes me smile! Such a happy card! Thank you for the warm welcome as a guest designer. I am excited to design alongside you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, Claire! The inside is just as awesome as the outside. The adorable, smiling sun is sure to brighten up anyone's day! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun challenge this week Claire! Your card is so bright and cheery, too. I love that you keep the fun going into the inside of the card, too. Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!