Sunday, March 3, 2019

Happy Easter PP 431

March 3, 2019

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at  The Paper Players!

The amazing Anne Marie is our hostess this week.  She has a beautiful theme challenge for all of us!  "Spring Fever" is in the air.  I love Spring when everything awakes and God fills Atlanta with gorgeous blooms! 

Here are few pictures I took on a walk around my neighborhood in Atlanta this week.




Tulip Tree                Forsythia                    Azalea

                                                Camellia


Bradford Pear Tree








My card is created on a white card base.  I used a bright yellow to back my plaid and polka dot rectangles. A white doily was cut using a die.  The little girl and bunny are from the Neat and Tangled Cottontail Cuties stamp set.    I colored them with Copic Markers and adhered them with dimensional tape.   The sentiment is stamped in black using the same stamp set.  Wink of Stella was added for shine. 
 
I added the same image inside and a strip of the polka dot paper.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set.  I lined the outside panel of my envelope, too. 




  Challenge Rules: Paper Players Challenge

 1.  Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2.  Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3.  Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4.  Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
 Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5.  All stamping products are welcome.
6.  Have fun!


Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.  

The Paper Players Design Team



Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts! 



HUGS

Claire


11 comments:

  1. Wow what a beautiful walk with all those gorgeous blooms. Still white and more white here...haha!

    Love your fun card..the images are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling!! I LOVE the images you used and how you did the INSIDE too!! I am so jealous of all your pretty flowers!! We are still getting snow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you have wrapped the sentiment around the harvest arrangement Nancy,and as usual your embellies are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this Claire, it's gorgeous, so fun, the bright colours really make your girl pop on the front of your card. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty with the fresh pink and yellow pattern combo Claire and such a sweet sentiment for a loved one at Easter. Gorgeous photos too - Spring definitely seems to have sprung in your corner of the globe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable, Claire! I love the paper you selected...it's so springy! The cute image is colored to perfection. Oh my gosh! I can't believe the gorgeous flowers that are in bloom in Atlanta. We have 4 inches of snow predicted in a few days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Claire, your Easter scene is adorable!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Claire, I love everything about this! Such a sweet image, cheery colors and fabulous mix of patterns. Your floral photos are amazing! Such lovely inspiration for Spring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!