Can you believe February is almost over? Time just keeps flying by. It's Sunday and time for new challenges at The Paper Players and Sunday Stamps!
The Amazing Ann is our hostess this week at The Paper Players and she has a fantastic sketch for all of us! Y'all know how I LOVE layers, so I had so many ideas for this one! But, WOW-these colors at Sunday Stamps are beautiful. I just had to combine these challenges this week.
The leaves and stems were cut using the same dies with vellum. The sentiment is from Cas-ual Fridays Special Delivery.
Challenge Rules: Paper Players Challenge
1. Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5. All stamping products are welcome.
Challenge Guidelines For Sunday Stamps:
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- The colors from this challenge MUST be the primary colors on your project.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday, March 8th@ 6pm EST.
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!