Saturday, December 8, 2018

Snowmen--Sketch Saturday #543

Good Morning Everyone...
Welcome to another week at Sketch Saturday!
We have an amazing sponsor joining us again this week.



The super prize offered this week is 
 a digital stamp of the winner's choice.

~~~~~~

Here is sketch #543:




My card is created on a white card base.  The snow paper was in my stash for the background.  I stamped the Northwoods stamp on white paper and colored the images with Copic Markers.  I backed the white rectangle with black card stock.  The two snowflakes were cut with white and black card stock using a die.  Wink of Stella was added to the snowmen for shine.  
 
Thank you for stopping by my blog!  Don't forget to visit all the DT blogs for lots of inspiration!  We sure hope you will play along with us!  

HUGS!
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!