Saturday, November 10, 2018

Here Comes Santa Claus Sketch Saturday #539

November 10, 2018

Good Morning Everyone...
Welcome to another week at Sketch Saturday!

We have a great sponsor this week:


Little Miss Muffet Stamps has lots of fantastic stamps, digis and more! Here is their Facebook group and blog.
LMMS has generously offered a $6 GC to the winner of this week's sketch challenge.

Here is sketch #539:
N


My card is created on a white card base.  I used the MFT  BG Christmas Background stamp to create the main panel using Real Red ink.  The little Santa is from SugarPea Designs Here Comes Santa Claus.  I used the matching dies to cut him out.  Copic Markers, Wink of Stella and enamel dots were used to complete the card!   
 
Thank you for stopping by my blog!  Don't forget to visit all the DT blogs for lots of inspiration!  We sure hope you will play along with us!  

HUGS!
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!